Love to travel?
Keep a rainy memory form London with this exceptional lightbox!
Illustrating the official, visual, industrial and musical aspects of London: Big Ben, London Bridge, Battersea Power Station, Tate Modern Building and many more details to explore.
Decorate your own room (library, bedside table etc.), or make a remarkable gift to your London-lover friend!
Choose between black and white frame, put it on a table or hang it on the wall, turn on the switch to enlighten and there you go!
Tip: There is a surprise waiting for you when you turn the switch on. Is it actually raining or not?
London Illustrated Lightbox
- Wall hanging / table light box with two complementary illustrations of London alternating when lights turn on and off
- Digital inkjet print on professional matte paper 120 gr.
- Original artwork by Myrsini Maneta, hand drawn in pen, digitally coloured
- Ideal as a wedding present or for romantic travellers!
- Designed, printed and assembled in Greece
- LED strip lighting element & Plastic adaptor 100-240V plug type C
- Transparent cable 1m long plus 1m black cable extension
- Black switch and adaptor
- Theme dimensions: 16 X 16 cm.
- Frame dimensions: 25 X 25 cm.
- Frame material: MDF & Glass
- Frame colour: black or white
- White passepartout with a coloured fillet that may vary from the one in the photo
- Maximum use of 10-12 hours daily is suggested
- Avoid long lasting exposure to direct sun, humidity and heating devices
- When broken, first change the adaptor
Comes in a gift box.