If so, then you might think of decorating your office with this memorable Thessaloniki lightbox!
Illustrating Olympion Movie Theater, The White Tower, The Arc of Galerius, Eternity and A Day.
Being close or far away, keep a sweet memory of Thessaloniki with you!
Choose between black and white frame, put it on a table or hang it on the wall, turn on the switch to enlighten and there you go!
Tip: There is a surprise waiting for you when you turn the switch on. Is it foggy enough or not?
Thessaloniki Illustrated Lightbox
- Wall hanging / table light box with two complementary illustrations alternating when lights turn on and off
- Digital inkjet print on professional matte paper 120 gr.
- Original artwork by Myrsini Maneta, hand drawn in pen, digitally coloured
- Ideal as a wedding present or for romantic travellers!
- Designed, printed and assembled in Greece
- LED strip lighting element & Plastic adaptor 100-240V plug type C
- Transparent cable 1m long plus 1m black cable extension
- Black switch and adaptor
- Theme dimensions: 16 X 16 cm. (SMALL) or 25 X 25 cm. (LARGE)
- Frame dimensions: 25 X 25 cm. (SMALL) or 52 X 52 cm. (LARGE)
- Frame material: MDF & Glass
- Frame colour: black or white
- White passepartout with a coloured fillet that may vary from the one in the photo
- Maximum use of 10-12 hours daily is suggested
- Avoid long lasting exposure to direct sun, humidity and heating devices
- When broken, first change the adaptor
Comes in a gift box.