Love to travel?
Keep a rainy memory of London with this exceptional lightbox!
Illustrating the official, visual, industrial and musical aspects of London: Big Ben, London Bridge, Battersea Power Station, Tate Modern Building and many more details to explore.
Decorate your own room or make a gift to your London-lover friend!
Put it on a table or hang it on the wall, turn on the switch to enlighten and there is a surprise waiting for you: Is it actually raining or not?
Comes in 2 sizes, 3 frame colours and 10 different cable & switch combinations for you to choose!
London Illustrated Light Box
- Wall hanging / table light box with two complementary illustrations alternating when lights turn on and off
- Digital inkjet print on professional matte paper 120 gr.
- Original artwork by Myrsini Maneta, hand drawn in pen, digitally coloured
- Ideal as a wedding present or for romantic travellers!
- Designed and made in Greece
- LED strip lighting element & Plastic adaptor 100-240V plug type C
- Fabric coloured cable 1m long plus 1m black cable extension on the adaptor
- Black or White switch
- Black adaptor (1 Year Warranty)
- Theme dimensions: 16 X 16 cm. (SMALL) or 25 X 25 cm. (LARGE)
- Frame dimensions: 26 X 26 X 4.4 cm. (SMALL) or 46 X 46 X 4.4 cm. (LARGE)
- Frame material: Wood & Glass
- Frame colour: Natural Wood, Gray or White Lacquer
- White passepartout with a coloured fillet that may vary from the one in the photo
- Maximum use of 10-12 hours daily is suggested
- Avoid long lasting exposure to direct sun, humidity and heating devices
- When broken, first change the adaptor
Comes in a gift box.